* An inexpensive approach to collecting and analyzing water samples in situ.
* This free-floating device is capable of making a wide range of water quality measurements rapidly (up to every 40 sec.) and easily.
* The data is stored for later retrieval or broadcasted wirelessly for remote access.
* The ALWAS measures a variety of water quality parameters (e.g. temperature, conductivity, nitrate, salinity, total dissolved solids, ammonia, etc.) along with GPS coordinates.
* The ability to measure these parameters in the field while effortlessly covering a large geographic area sets the ALWAS apart at the cutting edge.
To learn more, click here.