- A unique sensor capable of real-time, in situ analysis of DNA
- The 2G ESP collects water samples (mL to 2L), concentrates the biomass, and uses gene probes to identify microorganisms
- Data produced and stored in this device include whole cell microscopy, gene libraries and phycotoxins
- With the ability to be deployed in remote locations, the 2G ESP can provide reliable data without collecting and transporting samples
- It is truly a one of a kind sensor that allows scientist to answer persistent questions about biogeochemical cycling, food webs and environmental changes
For more details, click here.